Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Some more filler?!?

Just some junk filler till we get this up and going the right
way.









 I had electric problems all week, so it was hard to
play for more then 'X' amount of time. Verizon updated
my fiber optic network (FIOS), I seem to average 86 Mbps down
and 6 to 10 up. It's nice stuff since thats there low end stuff. Might
Go for the middle end, just to see, worth $7.50 more a month?




Caught De a few times.. Best drop up top there :P


The pic below has a poly from the sacred wing
feathers, thats the Drake Capt one. Not bad fast
swing, but you loose all that AC to the cap..








Someone needs to open inner Giran,
Guards will suffer----X.X















I was surprised to see such a good spawn on floor 5
and 7 of TOI. Was a nice hunt.

Well enough talk, let me get back to the HTML portion of
things. Thanks for stopping by. We will update soon?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment